The Story Behind The Country Poems

The PonyMan's Country Poems were written in between 1996 and 2002. Inititally intended to be lyrics for country music. Now the story behind the songs make for interesting reading for anyone who has suffered from a broken heart.

Name:
Location: Newport News, Virginia, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Story Behind Country Poem #4: My Heart

Trying to figure out if I had done something wrong. I don't really know if I've ever understood my own feelings. I've always been a reactionary when it comes to matters of the heart. I do what I think is best, and when I have to look back on what I've done, I question what I've done or not done. I should point out that I don't always learn from my mistakes, so I'll probably make them again. During this point in my life I was questioning everything and not getting anything but lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home